Sussex Winter Farmers Market
It may be winter in Wisconsin, but you can still shop for your favorite local products and some new choices too! The Sussex Farmers Market is launching a new winter market in December. The winter market will be held inside the Sussex Civic Center on the second Sunday of each month, December through March, 9:30 am to 1 pm. Market dates are:
Vendors will vary each month, so plan to visit the market regularly. We invite you to check out our vendors and community sponsor partners:
• Kruger's Home Canning (Including salsa, jelly, pickles, pumpkin butter, marinade and jalapenos)
• Queenie's Creations (Artisan)
• Plan Bee Honey Co (Honey)
• A Spice Above (Spices and dips)
• Bugling Pines Elk Farm (Elk products)
• Hot Cookies (Cookies, cinnamon rolls, hot chocolate and hot pretzels)
• Fourth Generation Soaps (Soaps and bath products)
• Lopez Bakery (Mexican food and bakery)
• Mama D's Coffee (Coffee)
• WOW Meatless Meatballs (Vegetarian meatballs)
• C & D Works (Artisan)
• Clock Shadow Creamery (Cheese)
• Young Living
• Mary Kay
Visit our community booths, including:
• Family Tae Kwon Do Champions, Sussex
• Fresh Roots, LLC (Edible landscaping)
Bunny Lunch: Saturday, April 13
Where: Sussex Civic Center
When: 11:00 am to 12:30 pm
Come celebrate spring among friends and neighbors at the annual Bunny Lunch. Enjoy a kid-friendly lunch, springtime-themed activities and, of course, the Easter Bunny. The $6 child ticket includes lunch, a cookie to decorate, a craft, games, face painting and a visit/photo op with the Easter Bunny.
The $3 adult ticket includes lunch and a cookie (decorating optional!). Your pre-registered ticket will be available to pick up on the day of the event at the check-in table under the reserving party's last name. Games and activities are geared toward children 8 and under; however, all ages welcome. Children 12 months and younger are free with an adult ticket.
Register by April 8.
Class # 1605.1 - Child ticket - $6
Class # 1605.2 - Adult Ticket - $3
Easter "Eggs" travaganza: Saturday, April 13
Where: Lisbon Community Park
N78W26970 Bartlet Parkway
When: 12:30 - 2:00 pm Free Event!
No pre-registration necessary
The Easter "Eggs" travaganza is an annual special event sponsored by the Village of Sussex, Town of Lisbon, and area business and organizations. We come together to offer candy and treats to our little visitors as they hop down the trail, with a chance to find eggs and the bunny at the end of the trail. This event is held outdoors, so please dress for the weather.
Copyright 2013. Michelle Zisky Mickler. All rights reserved.